Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I care for my earrings?
Although the earrings are made of resin and/or polymer clay, they are not indestructible. Follow these general guidelines to ensure longer wear time:
- You can clean your earrings using baby/make-up wipes or a lint free jewelry cloth.
- Do not store in direct sunlight or excessive heat.
- Avoid showering with them for longer wear time.
- Do not store near moisture, oils, or perfumes.
- Do not bend excessively or place under heavy objects.
How long will my order take to ship?
Please allow 2-3 days to process your order for shipment (although I try to get it out sooner). I am a one-woman shop and will do my best to ship it out to you as fast as possible. Once shipped, you will receive an email notification with the contact information you provided at check-out. Please refer to my shipping policies for more information on shipping.
Are the earrings hypoallergenic?
All earrings are made with nickel-free earring backs, hooks and hoops purposely for those with sensitive ears. They are also very lightweight for maximum comfort.
What is your refund policy?
For hygienic reasons, I do not offer refunds or returns. If your earrings are damaged due to shipping, send a picture of the earrings along with your order number to email@example.com to be considered for a replacement.